Home >> Mood Board

26.11.12

Hello Friends.... Today I wanted to share with you a little mood board I've been putting together for our new (fingers crossed) home that we are buying by the sea... It is a little old victorian terraced house with quite a bit of character so I'm thinking keep it simple... Soft, muted, pastel tones on white with the addition of some black pieces for contrast... We've already started thinking about revamping some flea market finds that we've got and reupholstering some beautiful, but tired chairs that we've had to years...

What do you think? Would love to hear your thoughts...

Also if you like what you see you can check out more of my home inspiration on my Home Inspiration Pinterest Board...

Below are four of my most recent favourite pins, you can find all the originals here...

13 comments:

Jo :

Looks like it's going to be wonderful! My dream would be a Victorian house and I love the contrast of the old character features with fresh modern decor. Perfect mood board!

Isa :

I like it very much! Lots of white :)

Milynn {Love + Whimsy} :

Oh congrats! I hope you can get the house! I dream of living right next to the sea. I love the whites and muted colors and natural elements in your mood board.

Lena @ minamoka :

Oh, I really hope you'll buy that house - your plans sound beautiful,very much like your style on the blog. I can't wait to see how you'll transform it into a "lottie loves"-home!

Nordic Bliss :

That is so exciting! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

ALL ABOUT CHOCOLATE CREATIVE... :

Loving your mood board for your new home, i am renovating my bathroom, so house is a mess but i can't wait to have the new bathroom, will post photos soon in my blog

di :

Hi Just wanted to say I love your style, I think your new home will be just gorgeous! What great inspiration.Oh I am now following you on Pinterest also!

Lottie Loves :

thanks all, really appreciate your feedback! we are keeping our fingers crossed :)

carlylikes :

That sounds like a dream! I'm sure it's going to be a great place and that you will decorate it very well. That colors are great!

Diane :

Have my fingers crossed for you and your family - hope you get the house! So glad you're loving living by the seaside.

Lottie Loves :

thank you diane!

Chuzai Living :

The seaside would be lovely. I hope you get the house. The mood board is pretty. It always makes me very excited to think about decorating my new home as we move every so often.

Anonymous :

Hi, just found your blog, its lovely with some great pictures and inspiration, thank you!
Andria,
The Ruby Range

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lottie Loves... All rights reserved © Blog Milk